Report and Document Distribution
- Whenever a designated document or report file on your network is changed, an updated copy is sent automatically to the cloud database.
- Mobile users always retrieve the latest version of the file from the cloud database.
- Users only retrieve the documents they are allowed to view.
- Supported documents include Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Text and images.
- Report files can originate from an ERP system or any other business application.
- Eliminate e-mailing or printing daily reports
- Important reports and documents are united by user on the Statusbin app
- Reports are always current regardless of update frequency
Metrics on departmental or company performance
Salesperson targets and commission reporting
Hourly updates on order bookings and shipments
Up to the minute status on factory production
Departmental status reporting to management
Weekly expense reporting
Daily financial updates for management
Database backup and system log files for review by IT
Company shared documents: phone lists, holidays, policies
Training or procedure documents
Create Custom Mobile Reports
- A Developer toolkit allows any programmer (or non-programmer) to create attractive and interactive mobile reports using their existing skill set. No need to learn new and complex mobile technologies.
- The toolkit describes how to create simple text files containing data along with instructions for how the data should appear on the mobile device.
- Charts, graphs, tables and other data views will be rendered on the Statusbin app for iOS and Android devices according to your instructions.
- Alerts can be added to any report to notify mobile users of conditions which may require action.
- Empower your technical staff to create mobile reports
- Exploit mobile reporting to improve responsiveness and communication
- Transform data into meaningful views for better comprehension and action
- Receive alerts for conditions which require attention
Statistical process control
Internet of things – monitor data generated by machines
KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reporting
Trend analysisMachine up-time monitoringQuality control monitoringTest monitoringERP system mobile reporting enhancementsOther application mobile reporting enhancements
Security and Management
- Web portal allows an administrator to assign company user accounts.
- Security groups control which users can view which reports
- Full data encryption applied during transport and in storage.
- Login and password required for Statusbin on mobile device
- Reports can only be viewed. They cannot be shared or forwarded to other people.
- No data is saved on mobile devices.
- Convenient web-based management tools
- Centralized control over report access and distribution
- Your data is protected